Girl: my name is (.) Annina ehh
Boy: umm
Boy: (laughs) I like strawberries and (.) uhh (2) umm (.) I
like Bruno Mars (in-audible)
Girl:
delicious
Boy: uhh umm (1) I like the song (.) ss uhh ss the lace song
(.) grenade (.) just the way you are (.) marry you (.) ehh (4) talking to the
moon (.) uhh stuck (.) any kind of guy (.) boyfriend (2) umm runaway bride (.)
worldwide (.) count on you (.) ehh (.) lipstick (10)
Girl: I have a (3) black dog (3)
Boy:
umm
Girl: a
little black dog
Boy: uhh the weather is beautiful (.) and I play clarinet
(.) uhh and I eat no meat (7) uhh I like pizza (8)
Girl: uhh I like my little black dog
Boy: and I love my little brown (.) and red dog (.) uhh (7)
Girl: bye
Boy: bye bye
Girl: bye bye (.) bye
Boy: (whistles)
No comments:
Post a Comment